Esko Public School Athletic Online Registration
Click the icon below to register for the Activity
Activities Director: Chad Stoskopf
Step 1: Required - Pay Fees - Pay Activity and Participation Fees here. (If you prefer to pay by check or cash, you must pay at the High School office.)
IMPORTANT: If you are a TRANSFER STUDENT you are unable to register online until you fill out the Student Transfer Form. You will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org when you are able to register.
Step 2: Required - Eligibility Forms - Fill out and submit the online registration form. Please choose and click the registration form above. You will be able to register for next year's activities after June 15th, 2017.
Step 3: Sports Physical - Athletes must have a current sports qualifying physical exam on file in the Activities Office. Sport physicals are good for three years from date of your last physical, and must remain current throughout the entire sports season.
This option allows a student who needs a sport's physical to print a blank sports physical form for your physician to complete. 2017-2018 MSHSL Physical Form
Once your physical form has been completed by your doctor, you can upload it during your registration or upload it later in your family account.
Step 4: Players are expected to:
- Attend the pre-season parent/athlete meeting: All new athletes and athletes in grades 7-9 are required to attend a pre-season meeting. Athletes in 10-12 grade are not required to attend. *For CEC sports contact Tom Lenarz, Cloquet A.D. 879-3393 to inquire about pre-season meetings. Fees for CEC sports must be paid at Cloquet High School.
- Participate in all practices and games (coaches must be notified of any conflict).
- Maintain their uniform and wear it only for games (Any athlete, who does not return her uniform in good condition, will be billed through the Business Office).
- Return to Esko with team from away games (Any exceptions require a signed Travel Release Form).
- The School District DOES NOT provide any type of health or accident insurance for injuries incurred by your child at school. We encourage families to have accident coverage on their children, prior to participation in any sports or school sponsored activity. You may purchase coverage from the company of your choice.
- Parents and Guardians: Please mark your calendars for Thursday August 10, 2017. This is an important meeting that all student-athletes grades 7-9 and their parents need to attend. During the meeting, we will be discussing school and athletic policies, collecting eligibility paperwork and conducting break-out sessions with coaches.
- 6:00pm – 7: 00 pm – Manditory for grades 7-9 and new students
- The meeting will be held at the school cafeteria. All athletes need to attend as part of their eligibility requirement. (If you were unable to attend the meeting - view this powerpoint now.)
Questions or problems? Contact: email@example.com